Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hey Kristen!! Summer really IS on its way ... there's a spider in my bathroom!

That's right! That is exactly what everyone near our apartment heard as I screamed it across the house! I've never been so excited in all my life to see a spider. I have been hearing for weeks that "Summer is coming", "Summer is on its way," and "Before you know it, it'll be hot!" And yet, I'm still cold EVERY DAY. I've been hoping for summer to happen for weeks now, but I haven't been too convinced that it is coming. Kristen, my roommate and fellow southerner, is also anxiously awaiting the arrival of warmer weather. I've been seeing more bugs around our apartment and other places lately. They've been a good indicator that summer really is coming, but I still haven't believed it. Well last week we had two days of sunshine and today I saw a spider. Forget groundhog day ... praise Jesus for spiders!!!